Characters should stand for something. As authors, we have an obligation to think about the principles and values our heroes stand for and write characters that matter and make a difference in the world.
Updates, promotions, and more.
No spam, I promise!
- How Getting The Facts Straight Will Make Your Writing Soar
- “Where Do You Get Your Ideas?” Okay, I’ll tell you!
- The Art of the Twist – How to Shock, Surprise & Satisfy Your Readers
- The Thrill of the Pace: Creating a book that readers can’t put down
- How to Beat Writer’s Block – 7 Tips from the Trenches